sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

I don't even know how to start it and I've probably chosen my second language because it feels more comfortable - English is icy, cold, shallow. 

But you touch me. You touch me in so many ways and you barely know it. And I feel all those tiny but strong strings attached to me pulling myself towards you. I feel as though my whole soul could just walk away from my body to meet yours. And talk.

Oh, and talk.

And how I wish I didn't feel so much. 

And I try to. 

I try to ignore the feeling down my spine when your brain (expressed through your words) seems to just match mine. I try not to admit there is something about the way your mind works and your body talks and your eyelids move that could not possibly match anyone. Ever.

I try to be reasonable and comprehend all those gaps that can set us apart at anytime.

And I try not to. 

I try not to act AS IF. Because ifs just don't matter. They lie. I try not to show how delightfully in love with your brain I am.

But I am. 

Undoubtedly. 

0 comentários: